This page may be out of date. Submit any pending changes before refreshing this page.
Garrick's Blog

My Profile Is Incomplete

My profile is incomplete you say?  You've been reminding me of that every day for the past two and half years.  How could I forget?

The fact is, I don't want to put a short bio like archaeologist. Plus, if my name were Indiana Jones, I think everybody would already know that, so wouldn't that be a little redundant?

Honestly, I'm having trouble boiling down the essence of who I am into one or two words, although it is not from a lack of trying.  Can't we just leave it at that? Pretty please, with sugar on top.

Respectfully, I would like to propose a new button that would hide this friendly reminder to fill in my bio.  You can call it anything you want, but my suggestion would be:

"Never, ever, ever, ever remind me again."

For your convenience, I've included a mock up of the new and improved reminder below.  Thanks for your thoughtful consideration.  You're the best!